What does this workshop involve with Cheetah Marketing Group?
Cheetah Marketing Group’s Branding Workshop is Custom to Your Needs:
The workshop can be a ½ day or a full day and involves your staff involved with day to day contact with the public. We are there to define your brand, sharpen it and work with your group to make sure we all agree on how the public should see your company.
We have a structured program combined with plenty of discussion time designed to challenge your team to think about your marketing and branding challenges in new ways. We find this is the best way to find solutions that work, solutions and improvements that we (your staff and ours) all agree and develop together. It allows us to take a step back look at the competition and find new ways to separate you from their branding and marketing.
The Branding Workshop is Usually Held in Neutral Location:
These workshops are best held in a neutral location, far away from the day-to-day routine. The workshop is tightly scheduled, packed with useful interaction yet fluid in approach so as to force the group to focus thinking on specific and sometimes difficult questions. Change is never easy, but progress, improvement can be fantastic when developed together.
During the day, we talk, we write, we even laugh. We put notes on boards and charts around the room and slowly build a plan that comes from the group not forced on the group. Through the process, we help you get to know your strengths and understand where you can go from here, just where your competition’s weaknesses are and how strong your brand can become.
Every Brand Workshop is custom designed for the company we are working with so each is different. After the Cheetah Marketing Group Workshop, you should expect to walk away with:
What will Your Firm Gain in a Branding Workshop:
- A better understanding of your company’s brand, your target customers and exactly who your competition is.
- Have a better understanding of your company’s culture, your target customer’s profile and your competition’s methods.
- You should develop a better understanding of your Brand positioning and develop a brand statement that clearly states what you do and for whom you do it.
- You will develop a list of support points for the company, a group of brand pillars to develop and further explain and understand your company’s core differentiators from your competition.
- You will begin to develop a brand and product architecture that aligns with your customers’ needs and more precisely represents what you want to be as a company.
- We will develop a customer experience map, to identify new opportunities to increase both leads and closing opportunities.
- A basic sitemap or plan for your upcoming updated website, based on your customers’ needs, prospect enticements and market competition.
Call today to schedule a Brand Review and Optimization Workshop
Cheetah Marketing Group,
Celebrating 30 years in Orlando and still going strong.
407 274 7255